About ten days ago I finally booked flights, after numerous trawls through the wonder that is the World Wide Web trying to find reasonable flights. After faffing for so long that the outward flight I'd just about decided on had gone, I had a mini tizz, stopped faffing and booked, leaving Birmingham at 9am on Feb 23rd, and getting back on the 15th of September. The thought of over 30hours in transit fills me with mild horror, but I get to sleep overnight in Houston (arriving and flying out of 'George Bush Intercontinental Airport'; draw your own conclusions on how confidence inspiring this might be.)
I'm now trying to do as much as possible and see as many people as possible before I go, as well as making sure I'm actually ready.
Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I say 'ten days ago', it is approximate, and I mean ten days ago from today, so it was actually 'yesterday' if you're looking at this as being written on the 26th January. I only just published it but it's put the date as 26th January because that's when I initially wrote it. Confusing.
ReplyDelete